Turnaround Time

We hired Chris Knight of Knights Quality Painting and Maintenance, Rock Hill, SC, (803) 389-7438, chrisknight1241@gmail.com, https://www.facebook.com/KnightsQuality, and also http://www.sitez.in/knightsqualitypainting to do a job he estimated at 5 days on April 29, 2017.To date, the work is not finished; some of it is fine, some of it was never done, some of it is shoddy.

After not seeing him for SIX (6) weeks, since he had been paid in full, we are availing ourselves of any and all peaceful, legal and effective means to address this.Our home speaks for itself as proof of the poor quality of his work.

Review about: Knights Quality Painting And Maintenance House Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: His shoddy and sloppy work.

Had an Experience with Knights Quality Painting And Maintenance?

Comments

Bectastore Top - FALSE SCAMMING HOME INPROVEMENT WEBSITE Bectastore Top "Website looks legit. But...Please don't be scammed/fooled as I was. On the 6/9/17 I thought I was purchasing ; 1x Capri Tools Mechanic's Screwdriver Set, Oil Resistant Handle with S2..." Read more Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company  Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Wingrow General Trading Fze "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Prestige Floor Coating- fraudulent business practices! Prestige Floor Coating "Want a professional floor or work guarantee? No such thing with this contractor. They do not care about anything but getting your money, even offering discount for cash which I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more